CANADIAN MEN’S NATIONAL INDOOR IDENTIFICATION CAMP
APRIL 21ST / 22ND – 28TH / 29TH - Toronto, Ontario
Field Hockey Canada is committed to supporting the indoor program. The program will focus on developing athletes capable of successfully meeting the demands of international level competition.
Elements of the Program (Phase 1):
The first phase of the indoor program begins with a local identification camp which will be held on April 21st / 22nd and 28th / 29th, 2018 in Toronto Ontario. Upon completion of the identification process for Athletes, a detailed plan for the next 4 years until the Indoor Pan Am will be shared, with Phase 2 starting Sept 2018.
Athletes must meet the following requirements and any other set out by the national coach, in order to attend the camp, be selected and train with the national squad.
• Be a Canadian Citizen
• Be a nationally or provincially identified athlete.
• Be available for domestic training and competitive elements.
• Be a member in good standing with FHC and your provincial organization.
• Attendance at all sessions is a requirement of the camp, unless excused by head coach.
• Accommodation, food and travel to and from the camp will be the responsibility of the individual athlete.
• Athletic trainers/ therapists will be present for all practices and games.
• Bring red, white and black shirts.
Date Day Time Location
April 21st 2018 Saturday 4:00PM to 6:00PM Malvern CC
April 22nd 2018 Sunday 4:00PM to 6:00PM Malvern CC
April 28th 2018 Saturday 4:00PM to 6:00PM Malvern CC
April 29th 2018 Sunday 4:00PM to 6:00PM Malvern CC
Registration for Camp:
If you wish to attend this camp you must send your acceptance by writing to email@example.com by the deadlines set below.
• If you register before Mar 15th h 2018, 5pm EST, your camp levy will be $50.00
• If you register after Mar 15th until Apr 20th 2018, 5pm EST, your camp levy will be $75.00
• If register after Apr 20th 5pm EST OR at the first session of the camp, your levy will be $100.00
Jonathan will confirm your registration option based on the date and time he received your email.
Method of Payment:
• For the first two registration dates please send your levy payment via an e-transfer to Susan Gerlings (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the password fieldhockey
• For the third option a cheque for $100.00 should be made payable to Field Hockey Canada-Men’s Indoor Program which will be collected before the first session of the camp.
• National coaches appointed by Field Hockey Canada
The program is self-funded; your assistance in fund raising and attendance at other team activities that raise awareness for the program will be required. All funds raised will be used for the sole purpose of expenses incurred by the program.
You must be a registered Provincial and FHC member to be covered by the FHC’s membership’s insurance policy. This is mandatory if you want to attend indoor national training and competition.
Indoor Registration Form
Indoor Medical Form
Informed Consent (minor) Form
Release of Liability Form
Men's Indoor Camp - April 2018 Invitation