FHC Men’s U16/U18/U22 ID Camp – Eastern Canada
FHC is excited to host an ID camp in Toronto, Ontario for athletes who aspire to play at an elite level.
- Expose athletes to the FHC Men’s Next Gen Program Winning Style of Play
- Evaluate athletes for entry into FHC Next Gen program
- Athletes born in 1999-2008 who are interested in joining the Next Gen Program. (Athletes will be grouped based on stage of development.)
What: A combination of skills, drills, and game play with FHC coaches.
When: September 24-26th, 2021
- Friday – 8:00pm-9:30pm
- Saturday – 11:30am-1:30pm
- Saturday – 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Sunday – 8:00am-10:00am
- Sunday – 1:30pm-3:30pm
Where: Back Campus Field East, University of Toronto
- In accordance with the University of Toronto’s COVID-19 vaccination policy, all camp participants must have received two COVID-19 vaccine doses by September 10th, 2021. Please upload your proof of vaccination during the online registration process.
- All camp participants will be required to complete a daily online Covid-19 attestation.
- The use of masks and hand sanitizer is strongly recommended before and after each session.
- FHC Men’s Next Gen Program Director – Stephanie Jameson
- NTC Ontario Head Coach – John DeSouza
- NTC Quebec Head Coach – Richard Hildreth (TBC)
- NTC Ontario Assistant Coaches – Sean Pereira, Reggie Pereira
- NTC Quebec Assistant Coach – Keegan Pereira
- NTC Ontario Athletic Therapist – Justine Branco
- Field Hockey Ontario and Field Hockey Quebec coaches - TBA
Registration: Online using FHC’s RAMP system (Must register by Sunday, September 12th at 11:59pm ET)
Please contact Stephanie Jameson, FHC Men’s Next Gen Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 672-515-8080.